Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hi

Hi, people. :)
I know I haven't posted in a while. This is for a number of reasons:
Reason A: I've had to do a TON of school shopping. I'm going to a new school this year and need a LOT more stuff (Five notebooks, pencils, pens, binder, etc., etc., etc.,)
Reason B: I've been on vacation. That was in July, but I didn't have my computer.
Reason C: I've just been really lazy lately.
Reason D: I've had a lot of camps.
Reason E: I got a Wikia account and got kind of wrapped up in it. My user on Wikia is Wonder RainWing, if anyone wants to know.
Yeah.

So... I have good news and bad news.
 Bad news first:
I might rename Sirius. I'm getting really tired of people on Minecraft, FeralHeart, etc. making stupid snide comments about HP... it gets annoying and I'm sick of it.



Good news:
My incredibly awesome and amazing friend kcmcomix showed me how to get items in Feralheart!
On a MAC!
SO NOW I HAVE ITEMS, AND IT'S REALLY AWESOME.
And then I found out how to get markings packs and maps, too. BLARG I'M SO HAPPY.

Moar good (and somewhat bad) news:
Well, my computer has been really laggy lately, so I took it to the Apple Store to find out what was going on, and they said it needs a new RAM drive. So I'm getting one on Wednesday, and hopefully it won't crash anymore! :)

Aaaaand that's it. Bye.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feral Heart? I used to play that! But there are lots of trolls, perverts, and swear words on there... So I took a break. D: